The Elara Scleral™ features are designed to provide:
Providing relief with a liquid reservoir continuously hydrating the corneal surface.
Wears all day with complete comfort.
Provides clear, crisp vision of a GP lens.
Elara for Presbyopia scleral lens is designed to deliver crisp, clear vision at all distances to let you focus on near objects, as well as enhancing your distance vision. The Elara for Presbyopia is a concentric bifocal with a near center front surface and the back surface is that of the Elara Scleral lens. With Elara for Presbyopia, the goal is to live focused…with distance and near vision.
- No Additional Fitting Set is required to fit Elara for Presbyopia
- Essential Hydration, Continuous Comfort and Optimized Vision for your active
- 90 Day Warranty with 3 exchanges and Full Cancellation
- Ocular Surface disease with or without a dry eye component
- Patients who have failed with traditional GP or soft lenses, especially if they have astigmatism or high refractive error.
The Elara Scleral™ lens can be manufactured with front surface cylinder to correct residual astigmatism. Front surface toric lenses are stabilized with double slab-off prism.
||40.00D through 52.00D
||Made to Order
||-0.25 D. to -15.00 D. in 0.25 D. steps
||1° to 180° in 1° steps
||+1.00D, +1.50D, +2.00D, +2.50D, +3.00D, +3.50D
Fitting the Elara Scleral™ is a straightforward and efficient process for your regular cornea patients.
Changes to the standard parameters are unnecessary for most cases. However, Visionary Optics is able to customize any parameter including:
- Front Surface Toric (Double slab off ballasted design)
- Toric Haptics
- Center Thickness
- Optic Zone
- Peripheral Curves
- Lens Notching
- Presbyopia Front Surface
Elara Scleral™ Fitting Set
- 12 Lens Fitting Set
- Base Curves with standard peripheral curves 42.00D to 52.00D in 2D steps
- Base Curves with flatter peripheral curves 42.00D to 52.00D in 2D steps
- 15.5mm Diameter
- Loaner Sets are available
All Elara Scleral™ fitting lenses are laser marked for an easier fitting assessment.