Visionary Optics partnered with Dr. Greg DeNaeyer to design a new scleral lens. With his scleral lens fitting experience and Visionary Optics’ expertise in customization and design development, the final product became the Europa Scleral lens.
The Europa Scleral features are designed to provide:
- Lens diameters of 16.0 mm, 18.0 mm and 20.0 mm – appropriate for managing a wide range of corneal sizes. The Europa Scleral® lens parameters can be customized to suit any preferences and requirements
- Toric PC Fitting Sets Available
- Lowest priced fitting sets in the industry so getting started is easy
- Each Europa Scleral lens that Visionary Optics makes is uniquely crafted for the more difficult to fit patient
- 90 day risk free warranty with unlimited exchanges
Europa for Presbyopia scleral lens is designed to deliver crisp, clear vision
at all distances to let you focus on near objects, as well as enhancing your distance
vision. The Europa for Presbyopia is a concentric bifocal with a near center
front surface and the back surface is that of the Europa Scleral lens. With Europa
for Presbyopia, the goal is to live focused…with distance and near vision.
- No Additional Fitting Set is required to fit Europa for Presbyopia
- Essential Hydration, Continuous Comfort and Optimized Vision for your active presbyopic patient
- 90 Day Warranty with 3 exchanges and Full Cancellation
- Managing corneal irregularity resulting from keratoconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, keratoglobus, corneal transplant, trauma, or surgery.
- Managing ocular surface disease resulting from severe dry eye, ocular graft versus host disease, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- An alternative for patients who do not achieve acceptable vision with soft lenses.
Recommended in Optimum GP materials by Contamac. All lenses are plasma treated to ensure surface wetting.
||16.0 mm, 18.0 mm and 20.0 mm
||Made to Order
||-0.25 D. to -15.00 D. in 0.25 D. steps
||1° to 180° in 1° steps
||up to 8.00D in 0.50D steps
||+1.00D, +1.50D, +2.00D, +2.50D, +3.00D, +3.50D
Fitting the Europa Scleral is a straightforward and efficient process, making it one of the easiest and most forgiving scleral lenses on the market.
Changes to the standard parameters are unnecessary for most cases. However, Visionary Optics is able to customize any parameter including:
- Front Surface Toric (Double slab off ballasted design)
- Toric Haptics
- Bi-Toric (Front Toric & Toric Haptics)
- Complete Parameter Customization (Center Thickness, Optic Zone, Peripheral Curves)
- Lens Notching
- Presbyopia Front Surface
- 7 Lens fitting set; Base Curves 42.0 to 54.00 mm in 2D steps
- 14 Lens Fitting set; Base Curves 42.0 to 55.00 mm in 1D steps
- 16mm and 18mm Diameters
- Toric PC Fitting Set – Standard and Advanced Options
- Diagnostic Lenses range from Plano to -6.50 and are laser marked with the base curve.
- Loaner Sets are available